HCS/Europe/Pro League/Fall 2016/Season Finals
|Transfer Period||Regular Season||Relegation||Season Finals|
|Fall 2016 Season Finals|
|Number of Teams:||4|
|Winner:||FAB Games eSports|
|Share this Page|
The European HCS Pro League Fall Season Finals are the culminating event of the Fall 2016 season of the HCS Pro League, taking place at ESL UK Studio 1 in Leicester, England from December 3-4, 2016. Halo 5: Guardians is played in 4v4 competition.
For the NA finals, see HCS/North America/Pro League/Fall 2016/Season Finals.
The top 4 finishing teams from the Regular Season are invited to the event to compete for their share of the $67,000 prize pool.
- Top 4 teams from Regular Season invited
- Double-elimination bracket, best-of-7 series
- Map veto system in place
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag - Coliseum, Fathom, Truth, Stasis
- Strongholds - Eden, Empire, Plaza, The Rig
- Slayer - Coliseum, Eden, Plaza, Regret, The Rig, Truth
The event was broadcast live on twitch.tv/Halo with commentary and analysis from Paul "ReDeYe" Chaloner, Richard "TheSimms" Simms, Harry "Wonderboy" Channon, Mark "Onset" Hatcher, Harry "Lethal" Thomas and Andy "Bravo" Dudynsky.
- See here for detailed roster information.
A total of $67,000 USD is awarded.
|1st||$35,000||1||FAB Games eSports||Respectful • Mose • TuFoxy • Jimbo • Xavi|
|2nd||$20,000||3||Team infused||Phlux • Batchford • Kimbo • Doodle • Havoc|
|3rd||$8,000||4||PuLse Gaming||SLG • CxLii • Fragxr • PuniShR|
|4th||$4,000||2||Team Vibe||SeptiQ • Qristola • Snipedrone • Snakey|
|Round 1||Round 2||Grand Final|
- Full Event VoD - twitch.tv
- Halo: HCS EU Fall Finals Team Previews - FABe look to continue dominance - realsport101.com