Halo Championship Series Pro League|
Halo Championship Series Europe|
The European Summer 2016 Relegation is an online tournament which decides two of the teams who qualify for the Fall 2016 Pro League, taking place on July 23, 2016. Halo 5: Guardians is played in 4v4 competition.
Four teams are invited to the event. These include the bottom two teams from the Summer 2016 Regular Season, who compete to defend their spots in the Pro League against the final two teams invited - the top two teams from the Open Circuit Finals.
- Bottom 2 teams from Summer 2016 Regular Season invited
- Top 2 teams from Open Circuit Finals invited
- Higher seeded Pro League team chooses which Open Circuit team they wish to face in WBR1
- Double-elimination bracket, best-of-7 series
- Map veto system in place
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag - Coliseum, Fathom, Truth, Stasis
- Strongholds - Eden, Empire, Plaza, The Rig
- Slayer - Coliseum, Eden, Plaza, Regret, The Rig, Truth