Halo Championship Series Pro League|
Halo Championship Series Europe|
| Summer 2016 Season Finals
| League Information
| Event Type:
|Number of Teams:
| Prize pool:
| Share this Page
The European HCS Pro League Summer Season Finals are the culminating event of the Summer 2016 season of the HCS Pro League, taking place at ESL UK Studio 1 in Leicester, England on July 24, 2016. Halo 5: Guardians is played in 4v4 competition.
For the NA finals, see HCS Pro League NA Summer 2016 Season Finals.
The top 4 finishing teams from the Regular Season are invited to the event to compete for their share of the $67,000 prize pool.
- Top 4 teams from Regular Season invited
- Double-elimination bracket
- Map veto system in place
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag - Coliseum, Fathom, Truth, Stasis
- Strongholds - Eden, Empire, Plaza, The Rig
- Slayer - Coliseum, Eden, Plaza, Regret, The Rig, Truth
- See here for detailed roster information.
- 1 U4X eSports are signed by FAB Games eSports
A total of $67,000 USD is awarded.