Halo Championship Series Pro League|
Halo Championship Series North America|
| Summer 2016 Season Finals
| League Information
| Event Type:
|Number of Teams:
| Prize pool:
| Start Date:
| End Date:
| Share this Page
The North American HCS Pro League Summer Season Finals were the culminating event of the Summer 2016 season of the HCS Pro League, taking place at L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California as part of KCON 2016 from July 30-31, 2016. Halo 5: Guardians was played in 4v4 competition.
For the EU finals, see HCS Pro League EU Summer 2016 Season Finals.
The top 4 finishing teams from the Regular Season are invited to the event to compete for their share of the $225,000 prize pool.
- Top 4 teams from Regular Season invited
- Double-elimination bracket
- Map veto system in place
Game Types and Maps
- Capture the Flag - Coliseum, Fathom, Truth, Stasis
- Strongholds - Eden, Empire, Plaza, The Rig
- Slayer - Coliseum, Eden, Plaza, Regret, The Rig, Truth
- See here for detailed roster information.
- 1 Renegades are signed by Cloud9