The World Cyber Games 2005 was held in the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre in Singapore on November 16-20, 2005. Halo 2 was used at the event.
Other games at the event include:
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Dead or Alive Ultimate
- FIFA 2005
- Need for Speed: Underground 2
- StarCraft: Brood War
- WarCraft III
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
- Pool Play
- Single-Elimination, best of 3 series
- 3rd/4th Place Deciding Match
Participants of the event are selected by qualifiers hosted by their respective countries.
A total of $35,000 USD in prize money was awarded, plus additional prizes from Samsung.
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20140222181330/http://www.wcg.com/6th/tournament/2005/tm_match_single_halo.html
- ↑ http://wcg.yesky.com/76/2196576all.shtml